July 21, 2010

Love Yourself!

This is my first blog and I can't even express to you how excited I feel right now! I love writing and expression! I think communication is the best because we all get to tell each other how we feel. We're all here on this planet together so we have to talk, right? And I love to talk about everything and anything. Just ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you, "Joyce doesn't know any strangers because she will talk to anyone and everyone." Question of the Day: Do you love yourself? You know, part of living life is about "Loving Yourself" and putting yourself first. When you do that, then you can take care of others and make better choices. It took me awhile to learn to love myself and I place blame on no one. I do believe that if my mother hadn't left this earth when I was a young girl and had been with me through my formative years, that I would've had the guidance I needed to grow and to learn. But, I had to learn to do things on my own and I didn't always make the best choices. I made some mistakes growing up, in my 20's and in my 30's and those mistakes were sometimes costly. However, I learned from them as we should and they helped me to become the woman I am today. Now, make no mistake, I am by no means perfect. I'm still a work in progress like most of us. But I do try to make the best choices I can these days. I now listen to me and I know what works best for me. So, when you question yourself and your choices, maybe that's your inner voice or spirit telling you that you're heading down the wrong path. Listen to yourself, don't ignore your inner voice, take note and weigh your options, then you can make the best choices. This will promote positive energy, create higher self-esteem and confidence in your abilities. So trust yourself and your instincts and whether you believe it or not, you know yourself better than anyone else. You don't get too many chances to make the right choice in life these days so when you get your shot you should make the best of it. Life allows you opportunities so when the right door opens, be ready to walk through it and seize the day! And do the best you can for YOU, and put yourself first, not before God, but before all others. Learn to love you, then you will become the BEST YOU!

Love 'N Joy!

4 comments:

  1. Joyce, I am honored and feel very priviledge in being the very first person to comment on your debut blog! What you said is tremendously true nd I am sure many people share your same sentiments...To be a success, you have to be confident in yourself, your whole innerself will cast off positive vibes around you and make others that already know you, glad that they know you and others who dont know you, want to know you....If a person does not love themself, they are setting themself up for a collision at the intersection of Doom and Despair....You must stay focused and your goals will be so much more reachable.

    I am looking forward to your next blog Joyce and you know I wish you all the success in the world! Have a be-YOU-ti-ful weekend Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Stephen, I really appreciate all your support! And I agree with what you said as well, we all have to stay focused! Here's to Love 'N Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, I really enjoyed your blog! So much so that I want to share it with others because I feel like people need to learn the importance of loving you before loving others.

    Great stuff!!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the support Jas! That means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete